I got nominated by my far-better-at-this-blogging-thing-than-I-am sister at Friffle Thoughts, thank you thank you! It covers a wide variety of, well, friffles about life in general. The Monday Meditations are one of my favorite parts. Who doesn’t need a little Meditation on Mondays?
Here’s how the award works:
1) Thank the award-giver and link them back in your post.
2) Tell your readers seven (7) things about yourself.
3) Give this award to up to fifteen (15) recently discovered bloggers.
4) Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.
Here is a random assortment of seven things about myself.
1 – I actually really love being a paramedic, I know I rant about it a lot, but thats because it’s hard to talk about the good stories without violating HIPPA.
2 – I like guns and knives and weapons of all kinda, but I’m horrible at remembering makes/models/or any technical stuff about them.
3 – I could eat my weight in bread, pasta, and cheese. Now that I think about it, most of my weight probably is bread, pasta, and cheese. (Keeping your answer Rebecca, it’s probably true of our entire family)
4 – I am habitually untidy and my husband is obssessive compulsive about vacuuming. Patience works both ways.
5 – I don’t like most romantic comedies because of the “awkwardness”. You know what I’m talking about, those scenes most people find immensly hilarious as feet are inserted into mouths, clothing malfunctions, or other equally emberrassing things happen. I literally can’t watch them. I even fast forward through the one “party” in Pride and Prejiduce where Elizabeth’s family acts so disgracefully.
6 – I hate the month of February, my favorite day is Tuesday
7 – I get lost all the time. Not just driving, I can get disoriented in the mall without trying, shoot I can get disoriented in a department store! It has mostly ceased to bother me and I simply wander around until I find the way out or ask for directions.
Recently Discovered Bloggers.
1. Reading Today Seriously fun blog, all about words, reading, language, etc. in today’s world. Ok so it’s my sister’s other blog, what can I say? She really is a lot better at this than I am, haha
2. Life In These Times Ok, not a recently discovered blog, and she’s already received this award, but I love reading her posts anyway so if anyone besides her and my sister read this, they should definitely check her blog out 🙂
….yeah, I don’t have any other blogs I follow. Sorry…